What to Expect
2. Find the Right Home. Work with your Real Estate professional to find the home that matches your wants, needs, and financial expectations.
3. Lock-in Your Rate. Once you know you’re in the right place, Progressive Loan Funding will lock-in your interest rate and secure financing.
4. Closing. Sign documents, settle costs, collect your keys!
What You'll Need
-Last 2 years complete Federal tax returns
-Last 2 years W2 forms
-Last 2 paycheck stubs
-Last 2 months bank statements
Finding the Right Home
Make a list about what matters most to you. Prioritizing the items on your wish list will help you and the real estate professional you work with to find the right home: the one that you can afford and the one that fits your standards.
Here you will find some forms that may be useful throughout the application process. Each application and form provided here is a PDF file. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader already, click here to download it for free.
1. Loan Application. This is a standard Fannie Mae Form 1003 or Uniform Residential Loan Application. Once downloaded, it is possible to fill in the form using your PDF reader. When you’re through, save or print each of the four pages of the completed application (it is a legal-sized form, so you’ll need to use the correct paper size and be sure to specify the correct paper size in your printer options).
2. Authorization Form. This is the Application Authorization Form. After it opens automatically in Acrobat Reader, it is possible to save or print the single-page form from your computer (it’s a larger, legal-sized form, so be sure to use the correct paper size. Also, be sure you specify the correct paper size in your printer options). Each potential borrower would carefully read and initial every individual section and sign and date the bottom of the form.
3. Consent Form. This is the Credit Application Consent Form. This single-page form can be printed or saved (it’s a standard, letter-sized form, so regular printer paper will work). Before running a credit application, each potential borrower would carefully read the form in its entirety and provide their signature, date and social security number.